We are officially open on November 19th, 2022 at 9 am est.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
– MacPherson Christmas Tree farm is a small, family-run business. As such, we will NOT be booking time slots or appointments, so please be mindful of social distancing between families.
-We will offer wagon rides, scavenger hunts for the kiddos (one prize per tree purchase) and free hot chocolate.
– All services (except wagon rides) and activities will be available during the week as well (CLOSED ON MONDAYS)
– We provide free use of saws on a first come first serve basis, free bailing of trees, and twine to tie the tree onto your car.
– We will be serving hot dogs and sausages.
– Furry canine friends are always welcome, on-leash!
- All cut-your-own trees priced at $75.00
– We do have an excellent selection of pre-cut trees available: Premium Balsam & Fraser Fir ranging from 7 – 10 ft tall. Pre-cuts start at $100 and go up in price based on tree size and type. Each tree is priced individually with a tag. These are premium, beautiful trees. We brought in the best of the best pre-cuts this year.
Hours of Operation
Thursday – Friday: 11 am – 4pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9 am – 4 pm
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: CLOSED (or by appointment on Wednesday only) For appointment call 519-755-2451
Location: 45 Minute north of Toronto and 5 minutes from Newmarket- Located at Highway 48, 2nd driveway south of Davis Drive on the west side. Approx. 15 minutes north of Hwy 7.